HealthPlans.com is an Internet search company serving millions of healthcare-related searches every month and connecting our site visitors with the information or providers that they seek. The company's core search categories today are centered on health insurance, health care providers and health information.
Through both its owned properties and through its extensive partner network, HealthCare.com targets down to the local level, providing highly-contextual and location-specific advertising to consumers who are actively searching for health care products, content and services.
Core Search Areas:
- Health Insurance – Search for health insurance plans and search for health insurance agents Health Insurance
- Care Providers – Search for healthcare-related services from local health care providers
- Health Content – Search for health content across the web
- HealthCare.com’s owned website properties, the largest of them being HealthCare.com and HealthInsuranceFinders.com, reach over 3 million unique visitors per month.
- Our advertiser base includes local health insurance agents, doctors, dentists, treatment facilities, along with national-scale online performance marketers and pharmaceutical advertisers.
- Core product platforms include Brokers Web, the leading health insurance PPC advertising network, and the Care Provider Search network.
- Our network of partner websites includes leading online health websites (including AOL Health, drugstore.com, MedHelp.org, Everyday Health), leading newspaper websites (i.e., The Palm Beach Post, The Miami Herald, Chattanooga Times Free Press, The Olympian) and contextually-relevant consumer websites.
- Founded in 2012, HealthCare.com is fully-funded and profitable.